Your new company
You will be working for a large manufacturing and design company based in Wolverhampton on a temporary basis with the opportunity of the role becoming permanent for the right candidate.
Your new role
In your new role as a HR Advisor, some of your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
* Provide advice and guidance on employee relations issues, including disciplinary procedures, grievance cases, performance management, and absence management.
* Contribute to the continued development of HR policies and ways of working that foster a positive culture and in line with our values.
* Supporting the Snr HR Business Partner and wider HR team in the delivery of projects as part of our People Strategy and associated plan.
* Focus on continuous improvement and using HR data and metrics to monitor and report on trends which will inform strategic HR planning.
What you\'ll need to succeed
* Proven experience in an Employee Relations role or similar HR role.
* A strong understanding of employment law and HR best practices.
* Exceptional interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
* Ability to maintain confidentiality and act with discretion and a professional approach.
* Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
What you\'ll get in return
You will receive an hourly rate of £18.50 + holiday entitlement. This role is full time, Monday-Friday, 9:00-17:00 with some flexibility. This is a temporary opportunity, but the business are looking to hire somebody on a permanent basis, and you will be able to apply for this when the role goes live.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.