Your new company
A great opportunity to become a part of nationally renowned and established organisation within Bath. An excellent track record since 1886 and looking to increase the size of their team with this exciting new opportunity.
Your new role
This is a busy and varied role involving communicating pro-actively with staff and management at all levels across the Digital, Data and Technology department at the University. You will provide information, advice, and support on a range of recruitment matters to staff, prospective staff and line managers.
This role adds real value through the quality of interactions and discussions that it has with our customers (at all levels), its focus on providing solutions that meet their needs and helping them to understand recruitment processes and good practice.
The postholder must develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of good practice throughout the employment lifecycle and apply it to improve HR processes, especially recruitment and their provision of advice in a variety of, often complex, situations.
The work that you will do will be fast-paced and will involve working on multiple tasks simultaneously. You will have strong competencies in using digital tools, together with a flexible, collaborative, innovative, creative, and resilient skillset.
What you\'ll need to succeed
* Demonstrable experience in a recruitment or HR role
* A proven record of administrative experience gained in a fast-paced environment
* An awareness of good data management practice and requirements e.g. Freedom of Information, Data Protection
* Aware of the impact of their work and the requirements of following the University's policies and employment law
* An appreciation of the challenges faced in a large, complex organisation and understands own role and how this contributes to the HR service overall
* Knowledge of good HR recruitment and operations practice including use of effective media and resourcing approaches (following training if required).
What you\'ll get in return
Offering a variety of benefits including:
Pay awards to recognise cost of living
Work-life balance - Offering generous holiday entitlements
Childcare (onsite nursery)
Cycle to work scheme
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.