IS THIS YOU?
Chief People Officer
This is a once in a career opportunity to make your mark and play a leading role in the development and growth of a major global brand shaping the media industries
Based: MIDDLE EAST with highly attractive remuneration package.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Chief People Officer will be the driving force behind our client’s human resources strategy, building and championing an award-winning people culture and attracting the best talent in the marketplace.
We are seeking an ambitious, highly accomplished & experienced HR leader who wants to truly make a difference in their next role and create a lasting legacy.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement comprehensive manpower planning strategies to ensure the right people are in the right roles at the right time.
- Lead and streamline the entire talent acquisition process in order to attract top-tier talent, assess them effectively, and onboard them seamlessly.
- Build a world-class workforce through the design and implementation of a robust learning & development strategy.
- Establish a structured and objective performance management system that aligns with our client’s goals and values and supports employee growth and development.
- Develop the full operating model of the HR function, successfully recruiting and developing a high performance people-focused team.
- You have extensive generalist experience in HR leadership roles, and are not afraid to roll your sleeves up and get things done
- You have proven experience in fostering a positive and engaging work culture
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to make data-driven decisions.
- You excel in attracting top talent and building high-performance teams
- You demonstrate expertise in creating and executing highly effective performance management frameworks
- You understand how to build and implement a dynamic learning & development programme.
- Previous experience of working in Middle East would be of particular interest.
You stay focussed and able to find solutions and deliver success regardless of the challenges
As a passionate, authentic and compelling story-teller, you own the narrative
You perform well in a start-up/highly unstructured environment where your personal drive and initiative vision and strategy for long-term growth.
If this excites you and you’d like to hear more, please send your CV to email@example.com. We’ll respond quickly to all qualified candidates.