Your new company
Our tech client is looking for an HR advisor to look after a small team in Rickmansworth.
Your new role
Our client has an opportunity for an energetic and talented HR professional to join our team, supporting EMEA and US entities (around 50), working closely with line managers and employees to provide a fully rounded HR service. You will be the HR representative for our clients\' UK site, and you will work closely with the Head of HR and the India HR team on various global initiatives that drive forward the HR agenda, providing key inputs to ensure your region is represented and catered for. You will have a real opportunity to make a difference in this role across a broad spectrum of HR and to help shape and deliver the clients\' HR agenda.
What you\'ll need to succeed
My client is looking for a creative person who will be able to demonstrate an HR background, although they are happy to look at candidates wanting the next step in their career. This role will also include some general support duties.
* Experience (18 months plus) in a generalist HR role, which ideally includes experience in B2B and/or tech business.
* Educated to a degree level, ideally with an HR or training related qualification.
* Strong IT skills, including Office 365 and, in particular, Excel and PowerPoint. Able to utilise IT solutions to enable efficient administrative systems.
* Experience of using HRMI systems.
* Experience of recruitment and selection.
* Experience of training, ideally including sourcing, development and delivery.
* Good working knowledge of UK employment law. Knowledge of European and/or US employment law would be an advantage.
* A working knowledge of tax and payroll processes would be an advantage.
* Very strong communication skills (verbal and written)
* Highley organised, able to balance multiple tasks and competing priorities.
* Methodical with a very high attention to detail.
* Focussed on delivering on goals and KPIs.
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.