Your new company
A global investment management firm with a UK headcount of circa 300, are growing their HR team by hiring a permanent HR Advisor. Reporting into the HR Manager, you will be responsible for:
* To act as the primary contact for employees and managers across your designated business unit, across the UK and EMEA.
* Lead on complex Employee Relations including disciplinaries, performance management, and absence management, coaching and advising line managers.
* Manage change projects across the business, including global mobility, any redundancies and restructuring.
* Work closely with HRBP's on various policy development, projects, audit and process improvements.
* Support the HR team and line managers on hiring plans, including leading on some recruitment depending on business unit.
What you'll need to succeed
* Experience as an HR Advisor within Financial services is ideal, AND/OR working in a large, complex matrix structure.
* Knowledge and understanding of the redundancy process, where you have managed change within a business unit.
* Ability to lead on redundancy processes and meetings.
* Experience managing complex employee relations, with the ability to guide line managers and create solutions to problem areas.
* Excellent communication skills, with the ability to partner with senior stakeholders.
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary and bonus, between £50k-£60k on base.
Hybrid working - 3 days a week in office.
Comprehensive benefits package.
Opportunity for global exposure with a clear progression route.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.