HRM Key Responsibilities
* Overall responsibility of the full HR lifecycle including recruitment and selection, learning and development, Employee relations, Reward, remuneration and benefits, Performance management, HR Metrics, Employee engagement, Policy and process, Culture and environment and Strategic direction.
* Translate key data into an effective and commercially focused HR and people strategy, working with senior management and influencing them on the best course of action.
* Provide company-wide information by interpreting people data and analysing figures on staff turnover, cost per hire etc.
* Give counsel and oversee complex employee relations issues such as grievance and disciplinary cases and manage difficult cases with professionalism.
* Establish departmental accountabilities for the range of HR functions from talent acquisition to health and safety compliance.Devise recruitment strategy and oversee its implementation. Interview hires where necessary.
* Co-ordinate remuneration policies and advise senior management on staff salaries in reference to external benchmarks.
* Update and review HR policies, procedures and guidelines and enforce organisation values.
* Champion a performance culture and continuously review productivity and employee development making recommendations for improvements.
* Control the HR budget and report on current and future staffing costs and initiatives.
* Lead on special projects and communicate and direct on strategy and implementation.
* Champion change initiatives acquiring buy-in from executives.
* Ensure legal compliance is met concerning all HR activities and initiatives.
* Challenge the executive team where appropriate and suggest alternative paths.
* Continuously review the responsibilities of the HR department and make bold decisions when necessary.
* Lead and manage HR department
What you\'ll need to succeed
Strong understanding of all aspects of HR Management
Up to date and relevant employment law
Solid employment law knowledge Essential
Ability to build strong relationships with and influence senior stakeholders across the business
Effective influencing and negotiation abilities Essential
Managing the HR function for SME
Proven experience of applying updated employment law Essential
Master's degree in HR or CIPD Level 7
Leadership development Essential
What you\'ll get in return
Hybrid working 2 days WFH, 3 months FTC