Your new company
I am delighted to be supporting a client located in Redcar on the recruitment of an HR Advisor to join their HR Function on a permanent basis. Due to recent growth, the HR team is expanding, now is a perfect time to join this organisation. The role is offering a hybrid or on-site working preference, but you must be able to get to their site in Redcar a couple of times a week.
Your new role
Within your new role as one of the HR Advisors, you will be involved in driving the employee experience within this organisation. You will also be the first point of contact for all employee matters, providing support and advice across the organisation.
Responsibilities will include:
* Managing ER Case loads on a range of HR issues; disciplinaries, grievances, absence and performance management.
* Working closely with HR Business Partners, supporting performance management and case management
* Overseeing Wellbeing
* Updating policies and procedures ensuring best practise
* Supporting organisational change initiatives by being involved and supporting People Plan projects
* Maintain & update on all HR systems
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful within this role, you will require experience in an HR Generalist role previously.
* CIPD Qualified or equivalent
* Experience in an advisory position previously, working as part of a wider HR Function
* Up-to-date knowledge of Employment Law
* Experience managing ER Case management
* Experience in HR process and policy
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.