Your new company
Working for a consulting firm based in the City (St Pauls), which has grown by over 150% in the last 2 years, with plans to double headcount in their 3-year business plan. You\'ll be working with a HR team of over 10 made up of a team of HRBP\'s and specialists i.e. talent acquisition.
Your new role
Reporting to the Head of HR operations, this role will be responsible for stakeholder management across the firm, ensuring that efficiencies and improvement projects across HR operations. This role has the management responsibility of 2 HR operations advisors.
* Owning onboarding and off-boarding processes including joiners, movers and leavers.
* Ownership of HR roadmap across the business.
* Subject-matter expert for HRIS systems.
* Leading on payroll exercises and ensuring outsourced providers are provided with accurate detail.
* Ensuring external vendors and providers adhere to SLAs.
What you\'ll need to succeed
* Previous working experience as a HR operations manager is required in recent years.
* The ability to see HR operations projects through from start to finish, completing multiple cycles throughout a project.
* Hands-on approach, the ability to demonstrate quick decisions.
* Understanding of European HR policies and procedures.
* Recent working experience within Financial Services, Insurance or Professional Services sector
What you\'ll get in return
* Flexible working options available - 2/3 days working in the office a week
* Modern, Central London office location
* Private Healthcare
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.