Your new company
Hays HR are currently recruiting for a HR Generalist for a manufacturing company in Wakefield to take responsibility for supporting the delivery of the HR service and provide general HR support to HR Manager/People Managers and employees of the site for a 6 month fixed term contract.
You will be covering full scope of employee relations, compensations and benefits, resource management, and training & development.
Key responsibilities include:
* Being the ambassador of the company culture, driving the right behaviours amongst all employees.
* Undertake various reception duties, including mail, parcels and greeting visitors.
* Support the deployment of annual people processes, such as performance reviews and salary reviews.
* Work closely with the HR Manager on projects and operational needs.
* Recruitment for some of the local vacancies, with the support of the Talent Acquisition team.
* Supporting with payroll data, absence and redundancy pay calculations etc.
* Coordination of internal and external training providers.
* Personal record setting up, updating, processing and maintaining.
* Ad-hoc project work for the central team as required.
* Strong communication skills across all organisational levels and customer service mindset
* Previous experience in an HR role.
* Confident in Microsoft Office and experience using SAP Success Factors or equivalent HR database.
* Experience working within international manufacturing/consumer goods/industrial environment would be desirable.
* Confident knowledge of the UK employment legislation.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.