HR business partner
6 month FTC, potential to go longer
Mainly office based, occasional home working
I have a great opportunity for a HR business partner to join a highly meaningful organisation in Leatherhead. This is a generalist role where you will work within a supportive team. You will assist the head of HR with implementing a range of initiative, implementing strategy and working with managers.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* Providing coaching and guidance to leadership team and staff
* Managing employee relations cases
* Supporting in the attraction of talent and recruitment (working with the HR Advisor to screen candidates and advertise roles across social media)
* Ensure L&D needs of the organisation are met and commission training
* Working to ensure excellence and continuous improvement across HR services - Reporting on HR data and metrics
* Develop policies and procedures and ensure strategic objectives are met
To be considered for this role you will need to have previous HR Advisor / HR Business Partner experience along with strong generalist experience across core HR principles (employee relations, resourcing, performance and development needs and organisational change).
Having experience within the charity sector is beneficial but not essential.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.