Your new company
Growing, Award-Winning Specialist Drinks Retailer, located in North West London.
Your new role
HR Administrator, supporting a 240 headcount across the UK. Working in an HR team of 4, reporting to Senior HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for:
* Providing generalist HR support to the business including leading the onboarding, conducting right to work checks and organising interviews.
* Acting as a point of contact to employees, providing advice to managers surrounding employment law and employee relations.
* 20% of the role will be general administration to the CEO, where you will gain senior stakeholder management skills.
* Support the HRBP by keeping the HRIS system up to date.
What you\'ll need to succeed
* Experience as an HR Administrator, within the Private Sector, ideally within the FMCG/retail space.
* Strong understanding of HR administration processes throughout the full Employee Lifecycle.
* Excellent communication skills, ability to liaise with senior stakeholders.
* Knowledge and understanding of various HRIS, with the ability to use Excel, Teams etc.
* CIPD qualification is preferred.
What you\'ll get in return
* Hybrid Working
* Private Medical Cover
* Pension Contribution
* Performance-based Bonus
* Growth opportunities
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.