Your new company
My client is a large organisation offering a comprehensive range of engineering and construction services across the UK. Their experience working on sensitive, live assets in highly regulated environments means they create and maintain assets to the highest standards of safety, quality and environmental responsibility. They are looking for an HR Manager to join the team covering the areas of Wales, South England and Scotland.
Your new role
It will require you to create strong business partnering relationships with internal stakeholders and lead on the delivery of the people plan through project management, change management and people development activities. Responsibilities include but are not subject to:
* Lead on the development and implementation of HR change projects
* Lead union negotiations utilising a strongly developed relationship
* Drive the corporate social responsibility agenda across all areas of responsibility by supporting and encouraging involvement
* Deliver the Diversity and Inclusion agenda alongside the regional leadership team
* Develop and deliver new HR processes and procedures as necessary
* Lead on recruitment for senior level positions
* Become a key member of the regional/business management teams and attend the management meetings and other relevant meetings
* Write and present clear data-driven monthly people plan reports
What you\'ll need to succeed
* You must be CIPD qualified.
* Have experience of leading/managing change at a regional business partnering level
* Experience of union negotiation.
* Have good influencing skills to drive change and other improvement projects
* Full driving licence
* Comfortable with travel and nights away (paid for).
What you\'ll get in return
* Permanent position located in Cardiff, South Wales
* Hybrid (3 days in office, 2 days from home).
* Event travel is fully paid for (travel, hotel and food/drink)
* £50,000 per annum
* Benefits: £4,800 car allowance per annum, 3% pension contribution, known as a living wage employer, health cash plan, private medical insurance for your family,
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.