HR Business Partner
Home Based - Covering the East & South East of England
£55,000-60,000 per annum + £6,000 car allowance + Private Medical, Flex Working & Huge Scope
Our Ref: ADW00545
We have a superb opportunity to join a thriving business, as they embark on an exciting journey of transformation and cultural evolution.
As a pivotal member of the People team, you will closely partner the HR Director to champion change and elevate their HR service to a more proactive and commercial offering.
You will also work in collaboration with the Regional Director and Area Managers to drive the people agenda, focusing on enhancing organisational and individual capability, throughout the company.
* Offer guidance and coaching to managers in all aspects of people management, fostering a culture of ownership in resolving their people-related issues.
* Provide expert advice and support to colleagues, emphasising employee well-being and engagement.
* Deliver timely advice on various people-related activities, including performance management, attendance, disciplinary matters, grievances, and organisational change.
* Manage escalated and complex employee relations casework within your region.
* Lead change management initiatives.
* Utilise data and business metrics to inform decision-making, drive change, and continuously improve performance.
* Identify and nurture future leaders through effective succession planning.
* Shape and execute impactful recruitment and retention strategies.
* Collaborate with managers and the development team to assess training needs and contribute to the design and delivery of training programs.
* Support and lead on various people projects and initiatives, including organisational design, structural changes, and system implementations.
* Collaborate with other Regional Partners to provide support during absences and to maintain a cohesive approach.
* Strong commercial acumen, with a solid understanding of HR challenges in a multi-site environment.
* High-level knowledge of employment legislation and best practice.
* Generalist background in HR, covering areas such as organizational restructure, performance management, talent management, and people processes.
If you possess the above experience and are eager to take on a commercial role, where you can drive both business and people performance, we would love to hear from you!
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full-service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the Southwest, M3 / M4 / M5 corridors.