Henlee Resourcing is working in partnership with this niche International Business with its UK Head Office in Swindon to recruit a talented Senior Learning Partner on a permanent basis.
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Learning Lead who wants to be pivotal in strengthening the ambitions to grow the talent in the Global IT team, by supporting the employees globally with learning and development offerings and managing the IT talent programme.
* Strategic and operational responsibility for projects including professional stakeholder management for the IT function - c.500 employees globally
* Develop a roadmap of "continuous learning and development" offerings for all IT functions to support the constant development and upskilling requirements
* Research, design and evaluate target group specific, innovative training approaches and driving state of the art learning methodologies and tools for all IT functions
* Liaise with local, external training suppliers while ensuring the training quality standards are met
* Manage the IT future talent programme and explore options of a new IT talent programme in close alignment with the IT Leadership Team
* Manage IT specific events such as networking, Hackathon, Code Weeks etc. in close cooperation with IT Leadership Team
* Manage individual development requests, providing individual consultation for IT management on personal development measures
* Organise and conduct training sessions for IT specific contents and in cooperation with other areas / business funtions
* Design and implement initiatives to drive self-directed learning formats supporting a continuous learning culture
* Bachelor's degree in economics, human resources, international management or organisational psychology desirable
* 5+ years of progressive L&D / HR experience, with at least 2 years in a development role in a fast paced, delivery focused commercial environment, ideally on an international level
* Good understanding and passion for innovative development trends and needs in IT
* Ability to communicate with all levels including management and external parties, being able to build strong and sustainable relationships
* Confident self-starter with excellent networking skills and strong interpersonal skills
* Experience in development of learning strategies and concepts
* Experience in consulting all management levels or own leadership experience
* Proficiency in English (German is a plus) and international experience
* Experience of working in a commercial environment
Advantageous, but not a must:
* Experience with SAP SuccessFactors Learning
* SCRUM Master, change management experience, agile transformation experience
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3, M4 and M5 corridors.