At BOC, they take pride in their people and work hard to provide an enriching, enjoyable place to work. They have a clear vision: to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to go, stay, and excel. They are always raising the bar, and because they are part of Linde, a global company, their people have limitless opportunities to grow and make a difference, all over the world.
Your new role
As they continue their journey, BOC are seeking to recruit a permanent Diversity, Inclusion, Equity and Talent Senior Manager, to continue their mission to grow together to make diversity their strength, build an inclusive and fair organisation where everyone feels valued, respected and included regardless of their background and identity. They are committed to eliminating barriers that prevent employee success, support connections and collaboration and educate themselves to build a culture of respect, support and understanding.
Reporting to the Senior Director HR, this role is responsible for delivering the strategic and operational talent agenda across the UK and Ireland (UK&I) business (3000 employees) including talent acquisition, onboarding, employee development and performance management. The role is also responsible for leading and developing their diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) programme for the UK&I region.
What will you be getting involved in:
* You will set and deliver the Talent and DEI strategy and direction across the business, in close collaboration with business leaders and HR Partners.
* Have full cost responsibility and be fully accountable for the high-quality delivery of all talent and DEI activity across the organisation, including the training and apprenticeship levy budget.
* Utilise best practice, data/insight, and key partnerships to drive strategy for innovative talent acquisition programmes.
* Provide inspiring leadership to the BOC early careers programmes, evolving and developing programmes in light of market and candidate developments, including generational shifts.
* Oversee development of comprehensive onboarding, employee development and leadership training programs to enhance the overall employee experience.
* Working in close collaboration with global and EMEA colleagues and Reward, manage and develop performance management programmes, aligned with Group standards.
* Lead and deliver DEI programme and objectives, including 30 before 30 female represent programme, Employee-led Resource Group (ERG) coordination, DEI Champion programme and other business programmes.
* Continuously improve and digitise processes including recruitment (direct and agency), induction, training and quality
* Oversee introduction of new services and technologies, to improve candidate and employee experience.
What you\'ll need to succeed
BOC are seeking a passionate and experienced individual with proven experience of managing and directing talent development, attraction and DEI initiatives with strong evidence of self-development. You will have the ability to successfully steer and manage cross-functional programmes and a track record of working with and influencing others whilst also managing change. A mindset of continuous improvement initiatives alongside the ability to thrive in relationship building and delivering digital solutions and automation.
What\'s on offer
BOC are offering a highly competitive salary, plus a car allowance and bonus. As you would expect, along with the above there is an excellent suite of benefits including: pension and life assurance as standard. In addition, they offer 25 days paid leave and a range of other flexible leave benefits, so that you have time to do the things you enjoy. Their recognition & reward platform celebrates great work and special moments, as well as providing a hub for health and well-being benefits, including a wide selection of savings and offers at well-known retailers.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.