We have an opportunity for an HR Professional - HR Officer / HR Advisor to support a public organisation with an office based in Gosport, Hampshire.
You will be supporting the management team with a range of HR advice and guidance-including handling a range of employer-relations case work.
Provide comprehensive HR Advice on all aspects of employer relations cases eg - sickness, absence, performance, disciplinary, grievance, investigations.
You may also get involved in aspects of change management including restructuring / redundancy, including consultations.
* We are seeking HR Professionals who have experience of HR Advisory to managers. Especially with a background of public sector/ unionised environments.
* Experience of employer relations casework within the public sector, not for profit or similar
* Unions experience within ER and Change
* Preferable experience of supporting Change Management including restructures, redundancy, consultations
* This is an initial 6-month temporary contract via Hays Weekley time sheets.
* Hybrid working with a requirement to be on site in Gosport, Hampshire - potentially 2-3 days per week but possibly flexible
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.