Your new role
* You will provide support as necessary on employee relation matters including investigations, disciplinary and grievance hearings.
* You will be responsible for the HR system (currently Cascade) amending and updating records, approving requests, running queries and monitoring the Cascade task list.
* You will prepare monthly management reports as well as ad hoc reports and conduct relevant analysis as required. In 2024, we are moving onto Workday HR system and you will play a key part in this major project.
* You will own/and or support cyclical and ad hoc HR projects including the performance, salary and PRP review processes, CPD, SM&CR process and benefit renewals ensuring they run smoothly and are completed within designated timescales.
* You will be involved in facilities for our offices, including health and safety, ensuring statutory audits are conducted in accordance with regulatory requirements and conducting employee work place assessments as required.
* This is a fast paced, varied and crucial role within a busy HR department offering ownership and the opportunity to get involved in projects and initiatives.
* As part of a small team, you will have exposure to a wide variety of HR activity, allowing opportunity to learn and develop your skill set.
What you\'ll need to succeed
* The successful candidate will ideally be a graduate and must have a minimum of twelve months HR administration experience within a similar fast paced, office environment.
* Previously successfully managed a varied HR workload.
* You will be comfortable being the first point of contact for straightforward enquiries, be confident communicating with people at all levels across the organisation and be committed to achieving results of a high quality.
* Excellent organisational skills and a high level of attention to detail, you should be able to work calmly under pressure and be able to demonstrate flexibility, initiative and a proactive approach.
* You will be proficient in MS Office and have experience of using an HR system including the ability to produce reports.
* You will have the ability to handle confidential data in a professional manner is paramount.
* You will ideally be CIPD Level 3 qualified/or equivalent or be studying towards your CIPD.
* Above all, the successful candidate will possess a positive can do attitude with the ability to provide excellent customer service and is keen to develop their HR skill set.
What you\'ll get in return
For this you will be rewarded with the opportunity for a successful career within an expanding global company.
Hybrid, flexible working.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.