Your new company
You will be working within the education sector in Shropshire as a HR Advisor on a permanent basis.
Your new role
In your new role as HR Advisor, some of your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
* Oversee and lead a range of complex employee relations cases
* Provide guidance and support to management on employee relations issues including complex ER cases and change management.
* Managing all ER cases from end-end, disciplinaries, grievances, long and short erm sickness absence cases
* Updating HR policies and procedures.
* Meeting facilitation including composing agendas and occasional minute-taking.
What you\'ll need to succeed
Previous experience in a similar role will ultimately lead to your success. The ideal candidate will be CIPD L5 qualified. You will have the ability to deal with difficult and sensitive situations in a diplomatic manner using professional judgement. Have an understanding and practical knowledge of employment law and best practice in providing good quality advice to managers and employees on a wide range of HR issues and have strong experience of managing conflict to seek resolutions.
What you\'ll get in return
You will receive an annual salary ranging between £30,000-£35,000 depending on experience, along with a competitive pension contribution and standard annual leave. This role is based full time on site and cannot offer any hybrid work. The contracted hours are 35 per week, Monday to Friday.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.