Leatherhead (2 days office, 3 from home)
Highly Flexible Organisation
Highly Competitive Salary
12-month Fixed Term Contract
I am working on a very exciting HR Advisor/ER role for a 12 month FTC with a large organisation based out of Leatherhead. My client is looking for an experienced HR Advisor to join their growing team of HR Advisors. This is fast paced, challenging, yet rewarding role, with a primary focus to provide comprehensive and professional HR advise, guidance and support to managers and employees on a full range of HR transactional activities.
In your new role you will:
* Provide effective ER management of sickness, disciplinary, grievance, capability, and appeal hearings.
* Manage preparation of invite letters, hearing packs, acting as note taker and assisting in the preparation of outcome letters.
* Maintain up to date knowledge of terms and conditions of employment, as well as additional policies and procedures e.g., health and safety.
* Undertake relevant HR project work for TUPE transfers, redundancies, restructures, which includes the preparation of ELI data, conducting consultations and consulting with third parties.
* Comply and respond to Subject Access Requests, collating and redacting data and consulting with external solicitors when necessary.
* Ensure the HR database is up to date and accurate at all times as well as collate monthly activity report for ER Manager.
You will already be working in a similar role and environment with experience in providing both remote and face to face advice, guidance and direction to employees and managers. You will be an effective communicator, able to build relationships across the business to promote and encourage the integration of HR policies, procedures, and best practice. You will also have the confidence and proven experience in taking the lead on projects such as TUPE and other employee relations matters.
What's in it for you?
Our client is paying a highly competitive salary with a suite of benefits, they are flexible and hybrid and an inclusive employer.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.