Your new role
* Establish, develop and maintain the learning and development programmes, policies and processes that support the strategic direction and mission of the organisation
* Develop and ensure delivery of annual training plans and manage resources and budgets to achieve the plans.
* Develop and maintain a process for monitoring and measuring the effectiveness and quality of training interventions.
* Work closely with business to ensure that postgraduate training and development is "world-class".
* Ensure that support staff receive the training and development needed to deliver exemplary support for the organisation.
* Ensure the L&D programme supports the overall Strategic HR Plans.
* Lead, inspire and develop the Training Administrator
What you\'ll need to succeed
With budgetary management experience, you\'ll be degree-educated, have a Training and Development or CIPD qualification and can demonstrate specialist knowledge in the field of training and development management. You have experience in the delivery and evaluation of learning and development initiatives as well as management of training and development and managing third-party suppliers. A track record in the establishment and development of coaching and mentoring systems and processes and the ability to deliver internal training.
With good proficiency with Microsoft systems and the ability to work with training and development IT systems, you establish credibility quickly, and have excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills to be able to influence a wide range of stakeholders. You also have a positive 'can do' attitude, are delivery-focussed and have great attention to detail.
Experience working in a university, college or tech environment will be advantageous, as will a coaching qualification, experience in e-learning, OD and developing leadership training programmes.
What you\'ll get in return
This is an on-site role and can be full or part-time. They offer a generous benefits package including a 10% employer pension contribution and over 35 days annual leave (including bank holidays), rising with service.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Louisa London, Senior HR Appointments. If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.