* Manage the day to day operation of the sub groups including development of effective delivery plans against the agreed priorities, ensuring compliance with statutory guidance and best practice
* To lead on the development and management of a multi-agency learning and improvement framework to support the evaluation of the effectiveness of multi-agency arrangements
* To develop and coordinate the multi-agency case review process
* Develop multi-agency safeguarding training reflecting lessons learnt from case reviews and to deliver training as required
* To monitor, interpret and report changes and developments in government policy, guidance and research in relation to safeguarding children which may affect multi-agency working
* To draft and present reports to strategic management across the organisation
What you\'ll need to succeed
QUALIFICATIONSDegree and/ or relevant professional qualification
Experience of working within a safeguarding environment.
Track record of designing and developing learning and development course materials and other opportunities, as well as delivering training to diverse groups ideally in the area of social care, health, education or the voluntary sector.
An understanding of the quality assurance function and skills required to undertake audits
Experience of specifying, commissioning and delivering programmes of learning to meet a range of different and complex organisation\'s needs (desirable)
What you\'ll get in return
Flexible working options are available.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.