Your new company
We have an amazing opportunity for an Early Careers Advisor to join a large organisation based in Leatherhead. They are very flexible and family friendly.
Your new role
As an Early Careers Advisor, you will help to develop and deliver key aspects of Early Careers attraction, selection, recruitment, and onboarding journey as well as overseeing elements of the development programmes providing a first-class experience for the trainees and apprentices.
* Develop and deliver the early careers recruitment requirements, aligned with business and Early Careers strategy, including Graduate, Undergraduate, Year out placements and Apprenticeship programmes. This will include planning, executing, and delivering the annual selection and assessment centre timetable.
* Lead on Level 2/3 Apprenticeship recruitment through the full recruitment cycle alongside external training providers, to attract, track, screen, select and hire a diverse pool of early talent into multiple business areas.
* Build key partnerships with schools, colleges and universities and support in the design, organisation, and attendance of careers events to showcase opportunities and ensure you promote the programmes to the broadest pool of talent.
* Deliver a successful on boarding and offboarding for all trainees (including Networking events, Inductions, and end of programme promotion assessment)
* Support early talent colleagues throughout their journeys, including check ins, focus groups and learning opportunities.
* Provide line managers with ongoing support and guidance to effectively manage and succession plan the early talent population.
* Support the Early Careers Manager in designing and implementing compensation structures for those on programme to promote growth, retention, and satisfaction
What you\'ll need to succeed
To be successful in this role you will be a highly driven, organised and a motivated team player with prior experience in Early Careers, Talent Acquisition, or early careers programme management (or similar). You will also influence and manage key stakeholders and suppliers, coupled with good project management and project delivery skills with the analytical skills to report back.
What you\'ll get in return
* Competitive salary and profit share
* Flexible working, with a good hybrid structure
* Travel covered to any of the sites or events
* Extensive corporate benefits including Private Medical, good pension, Health and Wellness programme, 26 days holidays + bank holidays and much more…
* Excellent range of learning and development activity to support your career progression.
* Industry-leading family leave benefits, including 26 weeks fully paid maternity, 8 weeks fully paid paternity.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.