Large, diverse public sector organisation, based in Liverpool City Centre, currently seeking to recruit a passionate, skilled L&D professional to join their team on a 6-month basis initially. You will join a close-knit team of dynamic, friendly and motivating professionals - exciting time to join as the organisation are going through a period of change.
Your New Role
Within your new role at Learning Business Partner, reporting into the Learning & OD Manager, your primary purpose will be the provision of a timely, accurate and contemporary Learning service, in support of the delivery of organisational priorities.
As L&D Partner, your key focus will be to support in identifying learning needs across the organisation, regarding both mandatory compliance and also development and needs training. You will work closely with the L&D and OD partners to determine any gaps in training, create a plan and work towards implementation.
Main responsibilities include:
* To provide a dedicated professional Learning and Development advice and guidance service to the organisation.
* To identify Learning and Development needs and suitable measures/interventions to support service areas in the delivery of core services and corporate priorities.
* To develop effective working relationships with key staff members.
* To support Heads of Service and Managers with identification of training needs for service areas.
* To support the HRD Business Partners and the wider HRD function in the development and introduction of new initiatives.
* To identify, develop, and evaluate interventions.
* To utilise general appreciation of current employment legislation.
* 29 Days Holiday Plus Bank Holiday
* Hybrid Working (2 Days Onsite)
* Flexible Working
* 35 Hour Working Week
* Travel Pass
* Excellent Location in impressive offices in Liverpool Centre.
* Warm, welcoming, stimulating working environment.
* Potential for further opportunity within the organisation.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call us directly. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are interested in looking at an alternative position, please contact us for a confidential discussion regarding other options.